Lettings & Property Management Agents
In Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
We act for many clients who have one or several properties and can tailor a package to suit your needs. All clients monies are held in separate client accounts under RICS rules and are audited regularly. many agents are not members of professional bodies so your money may not be safe with them unless they have a clients money protection scheme, this is a requirement of RICS.
Let Only Service
This is for experienced landlords who require immediate and effective marketing exposure to secure a tenant. Properties are advertised in the same manner as sale properties on Rightmove and other property portals.
Features of the service:
- Internet, local newspaper and board advertising
- Access to your feedback, viewings, online interest via Landlord portal. Its 24/7
- Accompanied viewings
- Tenant vetting and document drafting
- Inventory service (for additional charge)
Distant or busy landlords may not be able to deal with the daily duties of managing a property, so we take all the strain out of this and simply present you with a monthly BACS payment. The service includes all the elements of the let only service but also includes ongoing management of your property.
This is available to clients to allow for loss of rent at an extra cost and is underwritten by an independent firm of insurers.
Again this can be arranged via third party insurers to protect you against actions by third parties or even your tenant.
Scope of Service
Option 1: Let Only Service
This service includes:
- Marketing viewing and credit check
- Assured Shorthold tenancy document
- Collecting one months rent and deposit
- Condition survey conducted and service providers notified (inventories are charged separately if required)
- Where applicable, an insurance policy for the rental income is placed at the clients request.
Option 2: Full Management Service
Includes all aspects of the straight letting service with the addition of the following:
- Rental collection on your behalf, with the funds being paid to our client account then to yourself
- Client accounts are insured against theft and checked by a Chartered Accountant, who reports to our Institution (RICS)
- Management of the property including repairs
- Property inspections and lease renewals
Inventory and Schedule of Condition
We will draw up a detailed and thorough inventory of the contents of the property and a schedule of the condition of the property and its contents.
We offer all the services of a let-only service but with the addition of the following:
- Deposit lodged with DPS
- Rent collection and remittance
- Repair completion and supervision
- Regular inspections
- Gas Safety tests arranged
- Ingoing and exit inventories